Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Big Sis...

So, today is my favorite sister's birthday.  She also happens to be my only sister....but that is irrelevant, of course.  To celebrate her birthday, I made her a small cake for our family dinner yesterday.


Ya see, she is a bit of a country girl at heart.  She loves her country music, has attended the rodeo, and has been known to go to the races...that's of the NASCAR variety...not the ponies....

So, in honor of some of her favorite things I made her a chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream with a chocolate cookie cowgirl hat topper, chocolate fondant belt and "T" initial buckle with a hot pink bandanna to girlie it up. 

Happy birthday T...it's gonna be a big year, a good year...I'm banking on it.


Flour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment