Friday, September 2, 2011

Sweet Baby Shower Dots

So, recently I made a baby shower cake that I really liked.  I liked that it was a little different than the normal babt shower cake and a bit less "themey" ....that it actually could have easily been a birthday cake....


I was given a photo to emulate with changes to the color scheme.  Here is the photo provided created by the talented Mandotts on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/amandascakes/3376550819/in/photostream/

The color scheme for this baby shower cake was to be pink, teal and black which was fun!  For a baby shower, this is not a common request.  I liked that.  It is still a really sweet design, but is a departure from the standard baby pinks, blues and yellows you see most often. I tried to stay fairly true to the photo provided, except that this cake was a bit smaller, so I made a couple slight adjustments for that.  All in all, I hope Mandotts would approve.  Entire design credit to her.

Thanks for stopping by!

Flour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment