Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Giftbox Cakes

Hope everyone enjoyed what ended up being a very WARM and sunny fourth of July.  The weather was perfect for outdoor activities this year and it ended up being a nice breather from the day-to-day for me, that's for sure.  So, today I am showing you a giftbox cake I did this weekend.  Surprisingly, I don't get many opportunities to make these cakes though I think they are very cute and super festive while fitting virtually any type of celebration.

I love tiered giftbox cakes, mini giftbox cakes, and full size single tier giftbox cakes.  They are all great and really do convey a celebration from birthdays to weddings....to Christmas even!

Well, this particular occasion called for the popular Tiffany giftbox cake with the signature Tiffany blue box and white ribbon and bow.  I decided to add the Tiffany & Co logo on the lid to boot.

This cake was Red Velvet with Dulce de Leche buttercream.  YUM!  I can eat dulce de leche by the spoonfuls...that's a little embarrassing....



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment